Expert Los Angeles Drain Cleaning
Effectively Unclogging Drains Since 2007
Are your drains backing up frequently? EZ Plumbing can help! Our trusted team is certified, licensed, bonded, and insured to provide professional drain cleaning in Los Angeles, CA. While a clog may seem like a simple problem that you can resolve on your own, it is often a sign of a bigger issue that should be addressed right away. Fortunately, we specialize in this service and have helped thousands of homeowners and business owners clean their drains.
Call EZ Plumbing today at 818-900-2778 to request a free estimate for your next drain cleaning in Los Angeles, CA!
What To Avoid When Unclogging A Drain
Instead of risking more damage, reach out to our team of plumbers. Our trucks are always fully stocked with the proper equipment to provide fast and reliable solutions.
If your drain is slow or stopped, do NOT:
- Use chemical drain cleaners: More often than not, store-bought cleaning supplies don’t do enough to fully resolve a drain problem. In fact, this often makes things worse, as even the best products are filled with chemicals that corrode pipes over time.
- Use homemade tools: When drain cleaning chemicals don't work, many homeowners attempt to shove something down the drain in an attempt to push the clog further down the pipe. While well-intentioned, homemade drain cleaning tools can easily break, get stuck, or cause further damage your pipes.
- Use professional tools without experience: Rentable drain snakes and rooters such as rotating cable tools can be dangerous and can result in serious injury if used improperly.
What Causes Drain Clogs?
Sink, toilet, and bathtub backups often occur because of a shallow blockage in the pipe or the trap. Whether this obstruction is due to a foreign object or built-up debris, we have the tools to clear it out. Our Los Angeles drain cleaning experts are committed to providing you with the best services for your money.
4 Ways To Prevent The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. Put a hair-stopper on your shower drain - We clean hair out of shower drains daily. While this works, it's a band aid solution if you don't install a hair-stopper.
2. Rinse our your drains once a month - Your kitchen sink should be rinsed with hot water and vinegar while you can clean out your garbage disposal by putting ice cubes in it.
3. Install a lint trap in your washing machine's drain line - If you ever find that your washing machine isn't draining properly, it's because the dirt and debris from your clothes is clogging your drain line. While our LA drain cleaning specialists will happily unclog your line, this issue is avoidable with a lint catcher.
4. Throw out the following food items in the trash - Coffee grounds, egg shells, pasta, celery, rice, chicken bones, and cooking oils and grease should all be disposed of in your garbage to avoid the need for drain cleaning.
How Our Los Angeles Plumbers Can Help
At EZ Plumbing, it is our goal to ensure your complete satisfaction with all of the work we perform. When you reach out to us, we will take the time to understand your concerns, thoroughly inspect the problem, and resolve it with ease and speed. We will also educate you on how to keep your drains clean in the future.
Here's why EZ Plumbing is the right choice for your Los Angeles drain cleaning needs:
- We've been serving Los Angeles for nearly 30 years
- We offer fast, reliable service 24/7
- We are backed by many positive customer testimonials
- Our plumbers are clean, uniformed, and respectful of your property
If you’re dealing with slow drains, don’t hesitate to contact us online to schedule a service with our expert Los Angeles drain cleaning experts!
"Job done efficiently with no left over mess"- Jeff
Extremely professional, and did an amazing job for me.- Mark O.
I would definitely call him again.- Shelby D.
"GREAT NEWS...plumber on his way!!"- Raven M.
"This is a great company because of their work ethic and genuine interest in their customers. Highly recommended!"- Claudia P.
Professional & Mindful
We are respectful of your home. You can expect our team to wear clean uniforms, shoe covers, use surface protection and clean up after the job is completed.
EZ Plumbing has been servicing homes and commercial properties since 1989. We are certified, licensed, bonded, and insured for your peace of mind.
Fast Service and Convenience
Our plumbers are known for their efficiency and quick but effective repairs. You will also receive a text message 30 minutes before our arrival, so you know when we will be there.
Fully Stocked Fleet
Our experience has taught the importance of being ready to perform any repair or installations. This is why our vans are all fully stocked and ready for any service you need.